Refunds, Exchanges, & Score Guarantee
You can switch your registration for any future class by signing into your STAFFS Prep Student Portal, as long as it is BEFORE your class has started.
For any specialized switching requests, please email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer 100% refunds if requested BEFORE your class has started.
We also offer 100% refunds if all Score Guarantee requirements (below) are met.
We unfortunately cannot offer refunds on any registrations purchased with a referral code.
Please email us at at email@example.com with all refund requests. Please include student name in your email. If it is a Score Guarantee refund request please also include screenshots of your child's SAT/ACT scores before and after the class.
At STAFFS PREP, we backup all our courses with a Money Back Guarantee. To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Student must have an official "starting score" on the SAT, ACT, PACT or PSAT BEFORE the start of their STAFFS Prep course. If a student does not have an official score, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a practice test to establish a starting score.
- Student must take their official exam within sixty (60) days after the end of their STAFFS Prep class.
- Student must attend their scheduled class in full. Rewatching the replay video in full also counts!
- Student must take a minimum of three (3) practice tests for the SAT or two (2) practice tests for the ACT. Each practice test must be submitted to the Student Portal BEFORE their official test date. Practice tests submitted late will be considered incomplete. ***This requirement is in place because practice is an essential part of test prep. Without proper practice, it is very hard to achieve target scores.***
If all requirements are met, then the following is the SCORE GUARANTEE:
- If Student has a starting score of 1200 or less on SAT, the student qualifies for a score increase guarantee of 60 points from the Crash Course. If Student has a starting ACT score of 28 or less, the Student qualifies for a score guarantee of 2 points from the Crash Course.
- If Student has a starting SAT score of 1210 and above, the Student qualifies for a score increase guaranteed of 40 points from the Crash Course. If Student has a starting ACT score of 29 and above, the Student qualifies for a score guarantee of 1 points from the Crash Course.
- If Student pairs the SAT Crash Course with our SAT Practice Software, they are eligible for an additional 60 point guarantee!
If student meets all the requirements, and does not improve their score by the guaranteed amount above, then they are eligible for a 100% Money Back Guarantee.